Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't eat chocolate while you are with taxi

When i drive at night, I buy me some food and drink and 1 soft chocholad (Mars). When I do not have clients, I can stop in taxi place and eat something or just go out of car. I am getting used that Murphy is confirming with taxists. I can be free for one hour, but when I decide to go out, to take coffe or eat chocolate , phone will ring I must pick up client as soon as possible. I was just taking a piece of that soft chocholad, when (of cause) phone ringed. I seated in car and trying to put that chocholade in my pocked, with other hand i was already writing address where to go. I started and in few minutes I picked up my client. As he had some bags I had to go aout of car to help him. I felt somoething on my seat as I should be gluesd. OK, I helped custumer , I seated back and we reached our address in about 15 minutes. All the time i was feeling strange 'on down site' of my a...
When cklient left, I found out, what was that 'glue'. It was my much more softer chocolate on my seat - lol. It seems that I missed my pocked puting chocholad there. Lucky it was night and next half an hour no clients so I could clean in peace seat and myself.

No comments: