Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Taxi Story No. 1

At about 5,50 in the morning, when I was supposed to go home, they called me from a hotel that they have two clients (very urgent) to take them to airport. OK, I picked up them (2 black, not thin girls, I suppose from England). They were not in good mood as they were late. I was driving faster to come in time (!?). We came in time and, when I told them how much to pay (26,5 EU by taximeter), they were complaining that they should pay only 16 EU (?!) . Well, they paid me 26 (- 0,50EU) and were running to catch their plain - forgetting to say 'thank you' or something like that. On my way home  I saw 2 plastic bags on back seats. Uf!? - what if they forgot their documents ... I opened bags and - there were 2 reach breakfasts from the hotel.
I ate one breakfast and I can tell you, that I didin't not feel guilty. They were punished - hi hi.
I told this to my boss. I worried a little as our taxi company (Rumeni Taxi, Ljubljana) is known as very honest. If somebody forget something in car, we always try to find owner. But, boss began to laugh saying : "HE punished them , do not worry! Do you still have some of that breakfast - for me?" - of cause she was joking.

No comments: